Our application process is very simple:
- Get in touch with your caravan representative (from one of our Member Organisations – See Below). They will provide you with more information and help you complete your application form.
- Your application will be considered by a sub-group.
- If you meet the criteria you may be awarded a holiday. There is often more requests than there are holidays so those who need them most are granted a holiday.
- You will be informed by the sub-group if you are successful. If you have not been allocated a holiday you will be placed on our waiting list.
- Once allocated a holiday, your caravan representative will get in touch and help you complete Form B. You will have to provide your caravan representative with your deposit of £50.
- If for any reason you cancel your holiday you will lose your holiday.
So why not contact a member organisation to kick-start your application?